Both of my babies are getting so big :( This morning in the car Eliya said "NO SIMEON. Go on feet!" I looked back to see Simeon chewing on his socks. Such a good big sister. 3 days past two and she has the bossy thing down.



Simeon, on the other hand, is just sweeter and cuter by the day. He has a little cold right now and last night he woke up coughing. When I went to get him he had a big smile for me in spite of the congestion that was keeping him up.



Eliya's newest thing is to hitch a ride on the back of his walker. He pulls her around like the queen that she is :)

2 comments:

  1. so cute! simeon really is SO big!!!!! he makes noah look like a little munchkin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen,

    I'm new to this and could use your help in adding pictures and the layout. Can you help me?

    Naomi

    ReplyDelete